May 15th, 2009
Fan Rusty LaGrange
I must admit, I’ve been to each and every High Chaparral Reunion, and even a few small fan parties we’ve held prior to the large organized Reunions. Each one is just like the first. I’ll never forget the first encounter and my first Autograph Show in Tucson in 1999. We were a small group of six fans but we were there in spirit for all of the hundreds of new members that followed. The excitement of meeting a childhood star is breathtaking… and it lives within you forever.
Now let’s image that you won’t be able to make the great pilgrimage to Tucson this year, and you’re a bit bummed out by all the talk and excitement. You know you want to wish the best for the other members of HCDG and their guests who are lucky enough to go… but just the same, you wish it were you.
There is a way that you can bask in the light of the event of a lifetime. No matter where you are, you can be a part of it all. Why not receive the taste of the event by supporting those who are working to make the reunion a spectacular show. In return for your small investment, you’ll receive:
- A hand-signed thank you note from The High Chaparral stars. Believe us when they say they enjoy all this attention and they really do want to give back to the fans all they can. Place it in your album. Better yet, put it on display.
- An original 2009 HC Reunion invitation embellished with the amazing artwork of our own HCDG member Patricia Schantz. Her detailed sketches offer the best of talent from our worldwide membership. And we’re honored to have her represent the group’s pride in sponsoring this gala event.
- A special listing on the Sponsor’s Web page. This commemorates you, and your selfless gift of support. If you have a business, we’ll be glad to pin it on this page for all the members to see. You’ll never know who might surf the site and need your expertise.
- A special identification Sponsorship Name Tag to keep or to wear at the reunion. One of my jobs on the Reunion Posse this year is to create a keepsake name tag that will stand the test of time, and be a cherished memento. It’s a tough assignment but I’m up for the job. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.
- For all Sponsors who give at least $100 and up, you’ll find a seat waiting for you at the Sponsorship Dinner Friday night. This is your chance to dine with the stars. And leave room for dessert.
As you can see, we have some great gifts and grand challenges ahead. Your sponsorship will help to cover many of our costs for different portions of the event throughout the three day program.
Oh, I almost forgot. If you send in your sponsorship and make arrangements with one of the fans, you might have a live cell phone conversation with an HC celebrity. This won’t be guaranteed, but I know we’ll make an extra effort to get you a few moments of talk time.
So is this a package deal or what? Just send $40, $50, $100 or more if you can help, and get all the bonuses coming right to your home. For information on how to send sponsorship money, check out the details from Penny in this newsletter.
- Do you want to be a Reunion Sponsor? Email email@example.com to receive information.