October 28th, 2008
The 2009 High Chaparral Reunion:
Every two years since 2003, fans and artist gather to celebrate the ground-breaking, highly acclaimed NBC Western The High Chaparral.
Loyal fans, keeping the beloved characters alive in their hearts and minds for over 40 years, will once again host a reunion for cast, crew, guest stars, and production staff. This once-in-a-lifetime event provides a unique opportunity to meet the artists who brought the Cannons, Montoyas, and Bunkhouse Boys to life.
October 16, 17, 18, 2009
La Posada Hotel & Old Tucson Studios
Tucson, AZ, USA
3 Day Fee $225
Henry Darrow at the
2007 High Chaparral Reunion
Meet the people who made the show great – guests who plan to attend include Henry Darrow (Manolito Montoya), Don Collier (Sam Butler), Bob Hoy (Joe Butler), Ted Markland (Reno), Rudy Ramos (Wind), Neil Summers (Stuntman), Kent and Susan McCray (Producer and Casting), Bob Shelton (Creator of Old Tucson Studios), and many more!
Register today to secure your spot at this 42nd anniversary reunion! All three days are included in the 3-day reunion fee of $225. Optional items are not included in this cost and can be reserved separately.
Don Collier at the 2005 High Chaparral Reunion
The High Chaparral Reunion has a special reunion rate available at the La Posada Hotel in Tucson, AZ. Call (520) 887-4800 and ask for The High Chaparral rate: $69 for a standard room. A full American breakfast is included with your room. Check the accommodations and reserve now- rooms are limited so don’t delay.
You can also email La Posada at firstname.lastname@example.org – Danielle is our special HC contact and will be glad to take care of your reservation.
Schedule of Events
Friday, October 16
- Beginning at noon: Meet and GreetRegister and check in to the hospitality room, meet other fans, and create special memories. Pick up your welcome packet, registration materials, memorial program, and goody bag of special surprises.
Bob Hoy at the 2005 High Chaparral Reunion
Match well known names to faces, and keep an eye out for your favorite ranch hand.
- Memorabilia/Keepsake/Souvenir Auction with Celebrity AuctioneerFast paced bidding led by one of the HC stars! Compete against your fellow fans for a favorite souvenir, and then get your winning item autographed.
- Friday Evening DinnerJoin us for an exclusive, intimate dinner with the stars who made the show great. The optional Sponsor’s Dinner is an opportunity to thank the individuals and businesses who helped make the 2009 Reunion possible for everyone.
- Friday Evening CampfireNight time around the campfire, cowboy coffee, songs, complete with stories – ghostly and otherwise – in the hospitality room.
Saturday, October 17
Stuntman performing a high fall at
The Mission at Old Tucson Studios
Morning: Destination Tucson, Old Tucson Studios
Destination Tucson: Old Tucson Studios with the Cast, Crew, Production Staff, and Guest Stars. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and talk with the talented individuals who made The High Chaparral great – at the actual location ranch set! The Question & Answer session will include backstage stories, reminiscing, and video clips from the show.
- Lunch at Old Tucson Studios will allow one-on-one time with your favorite star.Old Tucson is the perfect photo opportunity, and we’re planning for a professional photographer on hand if you opt for a posed photo on the ranch set. Or fire up your own camera and record this once-in-a lifetime event.This is truly the highlight of the weekend!
- Saturday Evening DinnerAfter a day at the ranch, we’ll meet for an optional genuine Old West dinner.
- Saturday Evening: Episodes with cast and crew
Fan Penny meets Bob Hoy and Henry Darrow
at the 2007 High Chaparral Reunion
The High Chaparral Marathon continues in the Hospitality Room, with more episodes, conversation, and stories from the cast and crew.
Sunday, October 18
- Morning: Photo & Autograph SessionFill up your goody bag with personally signed photos or other items from your favorite star at the Photo and Autograph Session in the Hospitality Room.
- Noon Lunch BuffetBuffet lunch with fans, cast and crew, includes two entrees, salads, and desserts.
- Afternoon Tucson Tour
Don’t miss the rest of the incredible Arizona scenery on this optional Tucson Tour. See the San Xavier del Bac Mission, the location site for Hacienda Montoya. We’ll tour Saguaro National Park, and other points around the world famous, beautiful Tucson landscape, all from a comfortable and air-conditioned motor coach.
- Afternoon/Evening Cast and Crew Q&AWatch favorite episodes picked by the cast and crew, hear their recollections of filming, with extended questions and answers after each episode.
- $225 for all 3 days
(not included – Sponsor’s Dinner, Saturday night dinner, Sunday Tucson Tour)
- Optional event costs:
Sponsor’s Dinner: $100
Saturday night dinner $35
Sunday Tucson Tour: $40
How to Register
- Don’t miss this extraordinary event! Register today at The High Chaparral Reunion website.
All registrations are non-refundable.
All guests and events are subject to change! Guests may cancel due to health, schedule or other reasons, and reunion plans may change or events may be added or substituted.
As always, comments or questions can be sent to email@example.com